Ghost stories, hauntings, you know the sort. Has anyone ever had anything "paranormal" happen to them or to someone you know?!
I've had a few experiences.
One of them happened at my grandma's house. It was a few years after my grandpa had passed away, and my oldest daughter was just a baby. Still being breast fed actually. I was in my grandma's bedroom breastfeeding my daughter, and I noticed the clock on the wall. My grandma had made a comment to me earlier that this particular clock hadn't ran since my grandpa died, because he was the one that would wind it. She said that she didn't know how.
I noticed that the door to wind the clock was completely open. I finished feeding my daughter, and called my grandma into the room. I asked her about the clock, and why the door was open. She seemed perplexed, said she didn't know why it was open. She said again, that she hasn't touched it since my grandpa died.
All of a sudden, the light that was on in the bedroom, the little bed side lamp, went off. It wasn't one that would go on and off by the switch on the wall either. You actually had to turn the little knob on the lamp. It clicked off.
I ran out of the room so fast!! I am convinced, and I think my grandma was too, that it was my grandpa that not only opened the door on the clock, but turned the lamp off too. He was just saying hi!
So that's one of mine. I'll share more if I see that people are sharing theirs.
So, in honor of Halloween, share your stories.
I'm going to insert a quote here, but it's not an inspirational quote this time. I'm sure you'll have no trouble placing it though.
Darkness falls across the land
the midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
to terrorize y'alls neighborhood
The foulest stench is in the air
the funk of forty thousand years
and grizzly ghouls from every tomb
are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
for no mere mortal can resist
the evil of the thriller ....
Until Next Time ...
~A
No comments:
Post a Comment