This is the book I'm currently reading. So far, it's really good. Very interesting. I can't wait to see how it pans out. Who is the person killing these people? And was the Harper sister's death a death of natural causes, or was there more to it?! I've got to finish reading.
The next book, I think it's titled "All That Remains" ... but I can't wait to start that one. I'm interested in how that one's going to tie in (if it does at all) with the one I'm reading right now. The first book, "PostMortem" doesn't tie into this one, other than the main characters are the same. Dr. Kay Scarpetta, and Sgt. Marino.
I love reading. It's such an escape. Maybe I'll go read now ..
Until Next Time ...
~A
2 comments:
Isn't it great when you find a really great author and books you LOVE?!?
I'm reading a great book now too (Wicked Appetite...by Janet Evanovich)! Can't wait to have some time to sit back and just read!
HAPPY READING!
My Beloved Sister-In-Law (you are really just my sister)....
I have all of the Patricia Cornwell books. If you can't get them at the library, let me know and I will ship them to you. She is one of my favorite authors. Don't read them out of order. Then there is Janet Evanovich with her number mysteries (hysterically funny) and Sue Grafton with her alphabet mysteries.
Love you! K
Post a Comment