Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Have you ever

Have you ever wanted to simply slap someone in the face, so they get it?!  I guess like you're trying to smack the stupid out of them?

I've talked before about 'dude' .. this has just become a 'dude' update.  Obviously, he still doesn't get it.

I'm to the point where I feel like Wile E Coyote chasing the RoadRunner.  Only I'm not chasing dude, he's chasing me.  Not really me, and not chasing that way.  He's just .. there.  All the time.  I've tried being nice, and that just backfired.  I've tried being rude, and that's just plain not working.  I don't know what to do anymore.

I know what I want to do.  I'd like to ... (see illustration below)


Set up the perfect plan and squash him like a bug.  But my luck seems to run much like that of Wile E's.  Poorly.  Every time he thought he had that blasted RoadRunner in his sights, BLAMO!  The plan backfired, and he ended up falling off the cliff, or getting hit in the head with the anvil, or getting blown up by the many many sticks of dynamite.  

I'm sure, because my luck sucks, that's what would happen to me. I need serious help here.  I don't know what else to say to dude, short of "leave me the eff alone" to get him to understand that I want him to leave me the eff alone.  

Should I just come out and say it?  "Dude, leave me the eff alone!"  "Dude, don't send me anymore texts, telling me that you love me (even if it is JUST a general forward) it's just plain creepy."  "Dude, your cologne gives me a headache.  Have you never heard that a little dab'll do ya?"  "Dude, you're jokes, that you think are funny, aren't.  They're lame."  "Dude, when you butt into a conversation you know absolutely NOTHING about, but you act like you do, it just makes me want to kick you in the mouth."

I could go on and on and on, but somehow .. I think that would come off the wrong way.  What do you think?!  

I realize, after re-reading what I've written, that I sound like a horrible, heartless person.  I'm really not.  I don't think I am anyway.  I like to think that I'm a pretty good person, that would literally do anything for my friends and family.  I've literally DONE the above mentioned 'anything' for friends and family.  It's just this one person. 

Have you ever known someone that can make every single good quality you THINK you have about yourself, float right out the window?!  That's what dude does to me.  I'm sick and tired of it.  

Thank you GOD there's only 1 week of this semester left, and I'll never have to see him again.  

Until Next Time ..
~A

No comments: