OK.
This is the MAIN reason I came into my blog. To blog about THIS specific topic. Then I noticed all the new things, and I got sidetracked. But, I'm back on-track now, so let's do this!
Awhile back, I posted that I would be making Friday for me "Pay It Forward Friday" and that I would then blog about it. Remember? I went into the big long schpeal (did I spell that right? Is it even a word??) about how I wanted to be one of 'those' bloggers. A blogger that blogged with a purpose.
I started out, much like I usually do. Raring to go. Sort of. I think my first post was late, and I really didn't have much to blog about. I don't know if I put too much pressure on myself, or if I just suck at blogging. I'm not sure which it is, but it's definitely one of the two.
That being said, I still, desperately, want to continue with "Pay It Forward Friday" but I think I'm going to need help. I know for sure that I have at least one faithful reader, but I have a lot of followers. So, if I forget to talk about my PIFF (that's my official abbreviation for Pay It Forward Friday) then let me know. Comment me, or email me (if you have my email) and keep me on track. I've got a lot going on (you know, being a wife, a mother of 2, AND a full time nursing student) and sometimes I need a nudge.
If, after another unsuccessful attempt at blogging my PIFF experiences, then I suppose I'll be forced to throw in the towel. On the blogging part anyway, not necessarily the actual process of PIFF.
So, I apologize for my lack of effort. I promise to try harder to remember to post my experience of PIFF. But I'd still really like to hear from my readers (if there is more than just one). Are you participating in PIFF? How it going for you??
Until Next Time ...
~A
No comments:
Post a Comment