Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This could prove to be interesting ...

The last time I posted I was having trouble adding pictures.  Well, let me rephrase that.  I was having trouble getting pictures to go where I wanted them to be.

I sign in tonight, to blog about a specific subject, and what do I find?!  A whole bunch of changes.  I've already been playing around.  On the side of my page -----> over there, though you as a reader can't see it, it tells me this -Improved image insertion and positioning - WOOHOO!!  It's as if someone heard my frustrations, and did something about it!

We'll have to see if that's true.  I'll have to go back and edit my Thanksgiving post, and see if I can't finally put in a picture of what our cooked bird looked like, without having to sign away my first born child to do so.

Until Next Time (which actually will be in a few minutes, cause I still want to write about my original topic)
~A

No comments: