Phew .. that was long winded.
OK, back to my story. One of the things, or desserts we're making for Thanksgiving, is a Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Roll. Now I don't know about you, but I'm NOT a big fan of pumpkin. Well, lets be honest, I don't like pumpkin at all. I will make pumpkin pie every year for my husband because he loves it, but I don't touch the stuff.
When my sister-in-law said we were making the pumpkin roll, I honestly thought it would be something else that I would make, but wouldn't eat.
I've never made anything like a pumpkin roll before. It's always been beyond me how you roll cake without breaking it. I will admit, that I was excited to try it. I love cooking. Anything that has to do with cooking. It's relaxing if you want to know the truth. I just wish that I had that financial means to cook without limits. Wouldn't that be nice?!
This is quickly becoming a long story. So let me try to make this long story short. Our pumpkin roll didn't roll without breaking. So I went online, and consulted the all-mighty "google" trying to find out what we did wrong, so we didn't make the same mistake on Thanksgiving day.
I came across this blog. A blog written by a woman named Lana. Lana blogs about the things that she cooks, and includes pictures. LOVELY!! DIVINE!! STUPENDOUS!! Those are just a few of the adjectives I'll use to describe the contents of this blog.
I can't wait to try some of her recipes!! Hopefully I don't get in trouble from Lana, for linking her blog here. But I'm excited about it, and I want to share it with my readers. So, without further adieu ....
Enjoy!!! And I'm going to steal something else .. and use a quote from Alton Brown ... "Good Eats!!"
Until Next Time ...
~A
No comments:
Post a Comment