This year, I thought I'd do something just a little different. Well, different with my blog anyway. I'm taking a little direction from one of my all time favorite blogs, it's absolutely the cutest blog I've ever seen. I had the privilege of going to high school with the author, and singing with her in our high school choirs. Lovely Indeed! <-- that's the link, check it out.
So following in Chelsea's footsteps, here's my 2010 in review..
It started with our decision to make a HUGE move. Here's a view of what our last days in California looked like. It was stormy and NO fun, because we had to say goodbye to our family and great friends.
Early March brought us to our NEW home, Eugene Oregon. We quickly got acquainted with Autzen Stadium and the Oregon Ducks (seeing as how we not live right across the street from the stadium)
April brought our first official holiday in our new home. Easter!!
May, brought my birthday, Mother's day, and my little brother's birthday. June, brought us the start of a new venture. Dan and I started school, me for Nursing, him for accounting. And it also brought my baby girl turning 8 years old.
Then of course you have fireworks, and summer.
In October I went to Cannon Beach with my Sister-In-Law for a women's conference. I had the time of my life!
Then of course there was Halloween. My kids really had a good time!
Then we had our first experience with snow!! My kids were amazed!!
Then of course, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
And here we are. At the end of the year. I hope you've enjoyed my little trip down memory lane. And I hope the new year brings you nothing but joy and happiness.
Happy New Year!!!!
Until Next Time ...
~A
1 comment:
Happy New Year!
Hope each day is brighter and better!
Lots of Love & Joy in 2011!!!
Post a Comment