Sunday, December 5, 2010

I've been thinking

A few years ago, 3 to be exact, I obliged a request from a few of my friends.  They suggested that I post a video of myself on youtube.  A video of myself singing a Christmas Carol.  After much deliberation, I finally agreed to post the video.

Since then I've had a few more requests to add some different Christmas songs.  I've been thinking about adding another one, maybe another few, but I haven't decided yet.

If I were to go ahead with it, which songs should I do??  Originally I did "O Holy Night".  One of my absolute favorite Christmas songs.  I was thinking this time maybe "I'll be home for Christmas" or "White Christmas" maybe even "The Christmas Song".  I'm just not sure.

That's where you come in.  Leave me a comment and let me know if you have a favorite Christmas song you'd like to hear me sing.  If you're not a fan of my singing, don't feel obligated.  I won't be offended.

O Holy Night <--- is a link to my youtube video from 3 years ago.  Keep in mind that I was 7 months pregnant, and the only camera I had was my digi cam.  Didn't have a webcam at the time.  I had to be stationary in my bedroom in order to record this video.  Please excuse the mess in the background, and my facial expressions .. lol.  I look funny when I sing.

Until Next Time ...
~A

No comments: