Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A bit of a splurge

But we're all entitled .. right?!

Tonight I did something that I thought I would never ever do.

I spent a ridiculous amount of money on a purse.  It's one that I look at longingly every time I walk through the department store.  I stare at it, as if it's supplying the air I'm breathing.  OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but the point is that I wanted the purse VERY badly.

We got some Christmas money in the mail today, and I decided that I was going to do something that I've never done before.  I was going to treat myself.  I deserve it.  I'm pulling good grades in school, while managing a household with 2 children.

So you wanna see my new 'baby'??

isn't she pretty?!
Anyone that knows me, knows that purple is one of my FAVORITE colors.  So why not right?!  Like I said above, I deserve it.  And I LOVE it!!!  

Merry Christmas!!!

Until Next Time ... 
~A