Is off and rolling.
It's amazing to me how things have changed. I did the traditional "first day of school pictures" this morning, and once I got home and started the process of uploading them from my camera to my computer, I came across some pictures that I took of Mikaila's first day of Kindergarten.
My oh my how things have changed. This picture (the one with 2007 in the date) is obviously her kindergarten first day picture. She just looks so little. She's still got the baby fat in her face, all her baby teeth, and just the baby appearance.
Today, she looks so ... big. Again, I've provided photographic evidence of her changes. For some reason I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to properly place the pictures in my blog, where I actually want them. Apparently they, or my blog, has a mind of it's own, and decides to place my pictures in the most random of places.
Oh well .. my point is still made. She's growing up. Plain and simple. And I"m not sure that I like it all that much.
Until next time .. (Hopefully with an update of how the first day went)
~A
No comments:
Post a Comment