I visit Parenting 101 daily. This place is very often the reason I'm still sane. A great group of girls (a few guys too) that make the daily struggles of being a parent a little bit easier to stomach. Love that place!!
Then I visit Facebook, daily. Actually, if I'm being honest, multiple times daily. But then again, who doesn't?! I'm completely engrossed in a few games, OK honesty again, QUITE a few games. But that's besides the point.
I also, every single Sunday, visit Post Secret. I'm completely addicted, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I actually wish sometimes, and this will show you what a complete loser I actually am, that I had a secret juicy enough to submit. LOSER! Haha .. maybe I can submit that one.
"I wish I had a secret juicy enough to submit to Post Secret"
Then of course I do the normal checking of the email, and I fiddle around on the website of the college I go to, and of course blog spot.
I've now been introduced to a NEW website. One that will be added to my daily rotation. Thanks for sharing it with me Dee!! Shit My Kids Ruined is hilarious!! I see these pictures, and I have to laugh, because it could be, and in some cases, HAS BEEN my life.
You know the old saying "Misery Loves Company". It's nice to know, that somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight ... oh wait. that's something different. Back to my point. It's nice to know that somewhere, someone else is living the same craziness that I call my life.
So .. to the children of the world, keep ruining shit. If you don't ruin shit, you'll end up ruining MY shit, cause you'll mess up my new daily rotation.
To the mom's of the world, please continue to take pictures of said ruined shit. Because if you don't, You'll be responsible for ruining shit. My shit. Well .. you get the picture.
Until next time ..
~A
1 comment:
We have all the same sites visited daily. *hifive*
Post a Comment