I thought I was a cool dude too, let me tell you. I made a 10 page, yes you read that right. A 10-page instruction manual of sorts, even including screen shots, to make it a bit easier for her to understand my madness.
I was feeling pretty proud of myself. Until today.
I'm looking around at some of the other blogs I follow, and mine sucks! My friends have pictures, music even. How do I do that to mine?! I tried to put pictures in my blog, once. And it turned out all wonky. The pictures are huge, and misplaced. Not anywhere where I wanted them to be.
So this to you my technical blog savvy friends ... can you 'tutorial' me?? Please?!
I wanna be the cool kid on the block with a kicking blog too. I'm stuck over here in boring corner .. and it's lonely.
Until Next Time ..
~A
1 comment:
Oh honey... I was commenting to Amy last week that Google Blogger confused the hell out of me. I do insert pictures... and I've played around with backgrounds....but I think you probably know more than me. Honestly... I think your blog is perfect. More isn't always better.... keep it simple. One thing Amy did tell me was the "Next Blog" feature. Up at top. Cruise around others blogs and see what you like. You're great... and your so is your blog. Love ya girlie!!!
Post a Comment