Friday, May 27, 2011

Wish List ...

As I'm sitting here .. admittedly feeling a bit sorry for myself .. I'm thinking of all the things I'd like to get for myself.  I honestly can't remember the last time I did anything for myself that wasn't for a reason.  I think it's time.

Here's a few of the things I want to spoil myself with.

iPhone ...

Mani/Pedi

Massage ... ahhhh

Mac










#1.  I think I might be the last person on the planet that doesn't have an iPhone.  I want one badly, even if everyone else always has one.  Who says you have to be original all the time??

#2. Mani/Pedi .. I'm in desperate need.  I haven't had a pedi in YEARS and I need one so badly.  Just for the sheer relaxation of the process. Throw in a manicure to round it all out.

#3.  I had one .. once.  Many moons ago it seems.  It was the most relaxing hour of my life.  I need that again.  Soon!!

#4.  I want a Mac.  Badly.  I'm over the PC.  Period.

What about you?  Is there anything you covet??  Wanna share?

Until Next Time ..
~A

No comments: