I'm sitting here this morning .. tired beyond belief. I have the strangest thoughts running through my brain. I'm sure it's due to sheer exhaustion, but I thought I'd share. If for no other reason than to laugh at myself at a later date.
My youngest daughter is sitting in the other room watching Spongebob. Something that she does daily. And while I've thought about this subject before, I've never thought about it to the extent that I've thought about it in the last 20 minutes.
Mr. Krabs, the owner of "The Krusty Krab" has a daughter. His daughter, Pearl, is a whale. How does that work?
Spongebob's last name is Squarepants. He resembles a yellow kitchen sponge. His parents, are Mr. & Mrs. Squarepants. Yet they're not square but round. They don't resemble a yellow kitchen sponge, but more of an oatmeal cookie.
Mr. Krabs, often refers to Spongebob as a kid. Spongebob often acts like a kid. Yet, he lives in his own home (even though it's a pineapple) and he has a job.
Like I said in the beginning. I'm sure my thoughts are due to sheer exhaustion. I"m beyond tired. But I've never been so intrigued by Spongebob Squarepants before. Honestly, I hope to never be this intrigued again.
No comments:
Post a Comment