Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday's Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things ....

Mmmm ... healthy too!

It might be a favorite, but I miss it



ALL things Twilight
Oh how I love watching the sunrise



So my layout is off .. but you get the idea.  Let me break it down for you. 

#1.  Pomegranates.  I love love love pomegranates.  I can remember as a kid, my grandma has a pomegranate tree in her back yard.  We would pick the pomegranates up off the ground and devour the seeds.  They were oh so yummy.  It was always hard to hide our devoured treasures though.  Grandma, somehow, always knew what we'd been up to.  ;)

#2.  Sleep.  I love sleep.  I love TO sleep.  I just wish I could.  Lately it seems that sleep is hard for me to find, and even harder for me to keep.  I don't know if it's stress, the snoring husband, or the 3 year old feet that dig into my back.  Whatever it is, I need to fix the problem, because I miss my sleep desperately.

#3. Sunrise.  There's just something about watching the sunrise.  It puts your life into perspective.  The 'dawning of a new day' 'starting over' 'a new beginning' .. it's all retrospective.  There's nothing greater that watching the beautiful miracle of a new beginning.  Except maybe hearing my children laugh.  

#4.  Twilight.  I love ALL things Twilight.  All things.  I'm not overly obsessed like some people are, but that being said, I'll be one of the first to see the newest movie, or re-read the series.  I have all the books, like most Twilight fans do, and I've read them a few times.  I'm actually thinking about reading them again.  

So those are a few of my favorite things for today.  What are yours?  

Until Next Time ... 
~A

No comments: