Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blast from the past

I'm sitting here one day last week, perusing the net, mainly facebook, and I read that my online friend's kids don't know NKOTB.

Seriously?!  Who doesn't know New Kids On The Block.  The more and more I think about it, I realize that my OWN children probably don't know who NKOTB are either.  I know for sure that my 3 year old doesn't, and I'd lay money that my 8 year old has no clue. 

Then I started thinking about the things that I loved way back when, then I can't find now.  There were a few things that I couldn't find pictures of, but I'm still looking for.  I don't want to name them, because maybe we, well I, can do a weekly blast from the past post. We'll see how that goes. 

Anyway .. here are a few, four to be exact, blasts from my pasts.  Are these on your list of things you loved way back when??

I think we're alone now





         
banana clips

Guess? Jeans


Jelly Shoes











#1.  I absolutely LOVED Tiffany.  'Nuff said!  
#2.  Banana clips were important!  We all used them!
#3.  Jelly Shoes.  I LOVED these shoes, but hated them at the same time.  They always gave me blisters, and made my feet really dirty.                
#4.  I know you can still get Guess jeans .. but not like you could when I was a kid.  It was all about the upside down triangle patch on your butt.  Right?!  You remember ... 

Do you have anything, that you'd thought you'd forgotten about ... any blast from the past???

Until Next Time ... 
~A

No comments: