Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I think a change ... will do you good

Things they are a'changing.

Around the ol' blog that is.  If you hadn't noticed, I made some changes with the appearance of the blog.  Yes.  I know.  DUH!

I was getting bored with the way it looked, which could explain why I haven't blogged in a while.

Let me give you tour of the new changes.

I added a 'Follow Me' button for my Pinterest page.  You'll find that in the right sidebar.  I absolutely LOVE Pinterest, even if I do waste an exuberant amount of time on that site.  But let's be honest ladies, who DOESN'T?  Am I right??

I also added some links to some of my favorite blogs.  I subscribe to them, and read them every time there's a new update.  You should definitely give them a little look.  I promise you wont be disappointed.

Another change I made, was getting rid of the lines completely.  The choppiness of the blog before was really annoying, and I'm hoping that the absence of the lines, will make it a bit more aesthetically pleasing.

So .. that's pretty much it.  Aside from changing some colors, and removing some clutter, that's all there is to report.

I have a feeling that I might be posting a bit more (might even be posting 2 today!), but then again I have that feeling more often than not.

Until Next Time,



No comments: