Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wacky Wednesday


Good Morning Friends! 

I thought it might be fun, since today is Wacky Wednesday, to talk about the sensation that is Chuck Norris. You know the guy, I'm sure you've heard a Chuck Norris joke in your most recent years. I found some pretty good ones .. and I thought it would fun to share them. 

Did you know .. 
  • Chuck Norris can build a house from the roof down?
  • When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris?
  • Fear of spiders is called arachnophobia. Fear of tight spaces is called claustrophobia. Fear of Chuck Norris is called logic. 
  • Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number, you answer the wrong phone.
  • Chuck Norris has a Grizzly Bear carpet in his bedroom. The bear isn't dead, it's just too afraid to move. 
  • If you comment, and tell me why you love Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick Justin Bieber's ass. (Ok, not really, but it's fun to think about, right?)
  • Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life. 
  • Ghosts sit around the campfire and tell Chuck Norris stories. 
  • Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi-truck's gas tank, as a joke. That semi is now known as Optimus Prime.
  • Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding. 

See! Fun right? I'm sure there are MANY more, and I'd like to hear some of your favorites! Share them with me - and lets see if we can get Chuck Norris to REALLY roundhouse kick Justin Bieber's ass! Do it for the people!!

Until Next Time .. 



No comments: