Monday, September 29, 2014

Make A List Monday

I guess first things first. I owe you an apology. I missed 'Fresh/Flashback Friday'. In my defense I've been dealing with sick children, so my attention has been elsewhere. Also, I had pre-written most of the blogs entries for the month of September, up until .. you guessed it. Friday. 

I know .. it's no excuse. I can't promise that it will never happen again, but, I can promise that I will try a bit harder NOT to let it happen again. Deal? Good! I'm glad you see it my way. (I'm joking of course.)

Back to the task at hand. It's time to make a list. I thought today it would be fun to do a list of a different source. I've not made an 'official' bucket list, however, I have a ton of things I always say are on said list. I thought it might be fun to actually make one. There's even a website that will help you make your own! Did you know that? I didn't, but I do now! If you're interested in checking it out, click here.



So, it might be a big jumbled, but in my honest opinion, that's the way a bucket list SHOULD look! You add things as you go, right? These aren't in any particular order, just things that I hope I can do before I die. 

I want to know what's on YOUR bucket list? Do you have one? Have you started checking things off of it? Share with me! Maybe we can be each other's inspiration!

Until Next Time...


No comments: