Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Setting the bar

So I'm horrible at setting goals for myself and following through with them.

Case in point.  This blog.  When I started blogging, I meant to do it every day.  If not every day, as close to every day as I could get.  I sometimes go months without posting anything.

My second case in point, PIFF.  Remember when I tried that one out?  If you're a reader of my blog, you'll remember when I wanted to participate in what I dubbed PIFF (Pay It Forward Fridays).  I think it lasted all of 2 weeks?  Am I wrong?

Case in point number 3?  My Photo a day for 30 days challenge.  I couldn't even go a full week.  In my defense .. I've been overly occupied with a possible new venture today.  Well .. yesterday.  What should have been day 2 (since technically it's day 3) of my photo challenge.

Since my own rules stated that I had to take the photo myself .. the photo I'm going to submit now (at 1:00am on day 3) will be for day 2 of the challenge.  Then later today (still day 3) I'll submit another photo.

I believe my rules also stated that my submission had to be shot THAT day.  Here's where I'm going to have to cheat a little bit.  I didn't take any photos today.  Yesterday.  Whatever day we're talking about.  So, I'm going to use one that I've taken previously.  I made the rules, I can choose when and where (and how) to bend them.  Right?!

My photo submission for day 2?

Rocks

Until Next Time ...
~A


No comments: