Monday, August 1, 2011

A Photo A Day ...

So I'm considering giving myself a challenge.  I've seen a lot of other bloggers participate in a photo a day challenge, so I figured I'd join in the fun.

I'm going to start off small though.  I figure I'll try "A Photo A Day for 30 Days" ... that's a good place to start.  Today being the first day.  I'm going to take the challenge a bit further .. and make my photo a photo that I shot. I think I'm up for the challenge.  My inspiration is a photo that I saw on Pinterest which just so happens to be my newest addiction.  So for my photo today ..

My oldest daughter desperately wants her ears pierced.  The trouble with that is this.  We've tried piercing them 3 times, and each and every time her ears get infected and it's a horrible process trying to take the earrings out.  So a very good friend of mine made her a very special, one-of-a-kind pair of clip on earrings.  They even have Swarovski crystals!  How lucky is she!?

So there's my first submission, for my "A Photo A Day for 30 Days".

Until Next Time ... (which in this case means tomorrow)
~A



No comments: