I love my children. Obviously. What mother doesn't??
But, with that being said, I wish. I wish that for just ONE night, we could get through dinner without a fight. I wish that for just ONE night, we could get our oldest daughter to eat what I cook, without crying her eyes out.
Tonight, I made Chicken Fried Steak, Green Beans with Bacon, and Scalloped Potatoes. The ONLY thing she's eaten so far is the scalloped potatoes. That's it. She won't touch the Chicken Fried Steak, and she won't even begin to THINK about touching the green beans.
I've threatened to take away EVERYTHING that is hers, and she doesn't care. She'd rather have NOTHING than try a freaking green bean. Seriously child, I understand that you're strong willed, but this is utterly ridiculous! I'm at my wits end with her.
My little one, LOVED the green beans. She had seconds of those. She also made sure to point out to me, just about every thirty seconds, that her sister wasn't eating her green beans. Thank you Chloe, I'm aware.
I seriously and honestly don't know what to do with her anymore. She flat out refuses. Lord help me get through this.
Until Next Time ...
~A
2 comments:
Haha! She must be her Auntie's child. Don't worry Mik - I've done some pretty rotten stuff just so I wouldn't have to eat my green beans. Just ask your mom!
Haha! She sounds like her auntie. Don't worry Mik - I've done some pretty rotten stuff so I wouldn't have to eat my green beans. Just ask your mom!
Post a Comment