With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season completely upon us, most people say they don't have time waste. Me, on the other hand, may not have the time to waste, but I waste it so well!
We're all guilty of wasting time. Now matter how hard you try to convince me otherwise, I'm convinced that everyone has done it at least once (if not more) in their lives.
My biggest time wasters, and I'm sure a LOT of you will have many of the same, are as follows:
- Facebook - now I don't know that there's ANYONE on the face of our beautiful planet, that hasn't spent SOME time on Facebook. Whether it's catching up with friends, playing games, or trying to be the one with the most friends - we've all been there. How much time one spends there, is what differs, depending on the person. I'm sure there's an app, or game, somewhere, that will tell you, but really, who wants to know exactly how much time you could have been doing something else?? Certainly not me.
- Pinterest - This is my newest, and most time consuming addiction. For those of you not familiar, click the link and go check it out. It won't disappoint. However, you HAVE been warned. It's not uncommon for me, during the wee hours of the night - when I should be sleeping, but I can't - for me to spend a lot of time scanning different boards. A LOT of time. Again, I'm sure if I ever knew how much time, I'd surely be horrified. Somethings are better left unsaid!
- DYAC - Which stands for "Damn You Auto Correct" - simply the funniest website on the entire Internet. Seriously. If you haven't checked it out - what the hell is wrong with you!? Click the link, so spend countless hours laughing at someone else. You won't regret it. That much I can guarantee.
- Post Secret - This is a weekly obsession for me, since the site only updates on Sundays. But I anticipate the new secrets through out the week. So I think the time wasting for THIS site, comes in the waiting. Oh the waiting ... but that's a different blog entirely.
- Parenting 101 - yes I know. This one doesn't have a hyper link. That's on purpose. This is my (not only mine) secret escape. You have to be invited to this one folks, it's not for everyone. Well, it could be, but you'll never know.
So .. that's about it. With the exception of the obvious - television, texting, blah blah blah - that's it. What do YOU do to waste time!?
Until Next Time ..
~A
No comments:
Post a Comment