I'm planning on going into the Nursing program, and there are certain prerequisites that I need to take. The testing was for the math and English portions of those classes. I needed to test into English 121, and Math 95.
Now, anyone that knows me, knows that math .. is NOT my forte. I did what I needed to do with English. Tested into English 121. Woohoo Yay me!! Math however, that's a different story. I only tested into Math 20. Now, I'm OK with that, but here's what that means. Once I complete Math 20, I will have to either take Math 60 &65, or skip those 2, and take Math 70 (which I found out today is a combination of 60 & 65). Then I get to take 95. So .. I've got some hefty work that's laid out on my plate, but that's OK. I'll get through it, like I always do.
The thing that sucked, and maybe played a role in how well I DIDN'T do, was the fact that the night prior I had MAYBE an hour of sleep. My little one decided that that was the night she was going to wake up every 45 minutes for no reason whatsoever. So my alarm (A.K.A, my husband) woke me up at 6:30 Wednesday morning, and Chloe kept right on snoring. Little turd.
Oh well .. Que Sara Sara I suppose.
Now the countdown for the start of classes begin. I'm so excited, yet nervous at the same time. I can't wait!!!
Until next time ...
No comments:
Post a Comment