Friday, April 1, 2011

Wow, It's been a while ...

It has been quite a while since I've posted here.  I guess now would be a good time to update.

The last time I posted, it was all about Rainbows.  Rainbow cakes that is.  I'm sure y'all are pretty sick of rainbows at this point, so I guess it's a good thing I don't have anymore rainbow cakes to post pictures of.

Hmm, let's see.  What's going on in my life.

My oldest daughter, Mikaila, had her first ever soccer practice yesterday.  I was surprised at how well she did, considering she'd never kicked a soccer ball in her entire life before yesterday.  There were a few times when she was playing with her cleats, or shinguards, or her hair .. but I guess that's to be expected.  This is her first time and it's going to take a bit for her to get used to it.  I'm very proud of her though.

My youngest daughter, Chloe, was recently sick.  Pretty bad too.  Just a stomach virus, but it really kicked her butt.  You know, when Chloe sleeps ALL day long, that she doesn't feel good.  Thank goodness she's back to her normal self now.

We're going to watch my niece at her first encounter with gymnastics this afternoon.  Hopefully Chloe will be interested, and she'll want to try too.  It's a bit pricey, but I want my kids to be involved with stuff.  Mikaila's got soccer (for now anyway) and Chloe needs something too.  If she seems to be interested, then I'll sign her up next week.

My schedule is going to be busy if we do though.  Here's how it would look;

  • Monday - online classes (me); Gymnastics 4:30-5:15
  • Tuesday - Class (me) 12-1:50; Soccer (Mikaila) 5:30-6:30
  • Wednesday - online classes (me)
  • Thursday - Class (me) 12-1:50; Soccer (Mikaila) 5:30-6:30
  • Friday - online classes; Gymnastics 3:30-4:15
Then once the soccer games start, which is in just over a week and a half, we'll add games on Saturdays.  But, I have to say, I enjoy being busy. Keeps me outta trouble. 

So that's it for now.  Have a great weekend!!!  

Until Next Time .. 
~A

No comments: