Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Babies, Life, School .. blah blah blah

So my little one is almost 7 months old. That's so hard for me to believe, seeing as how it took SO long to get pregnant. But that's another blog entirely.

Anyway .. she's doing so many things. She's started to 'babble'. She's not talking for real .. but she is talking. Ba, Da, Ma .. things like that. Nothing that's not usual for her age. But it's just so darn cute!!

She's also started pulling herself up. She started 'crawling' a few weeks ago. The typical 'army crawl'. Then it progressed into full fledged crawling .. and now she's already pulling up on things. No matter where we put her; her crib, her play pen, even on the floor, she'll make her way to something stable .. and up she goes. I just know it's only going to be a matter of time before I'm chasing her around the house, and worrying about the dreaded fireplace bricks.

School is ALMOST done for me. THANK GOD!! It seems like it's taking FOREVER! But the end is in sight. I'll have a degree. I can't believe it's almost over. But who's counting.

I thank GOD for online classes, but they really are a lot more difficult then going to a regular traditional class. Especially if you're like me, and you're a visual, hands-on type of learner. But with much perseverance, I"m almost done!! Woohoo!!

Life .. well, life is starting to look up. My husband went for a job interview today .. and was offered the position. Thank goodness!! I'm so excited for him .. but nervous at the same time. His job situation has been so shaky for so long, but I know if he'd just have faith in himself (like I do) and trust that he CAN do it (like I do) he'd be ok. I'm praying he's made it to that point.

My new motto is this ... "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain". If we wait for the storm to pass .. we'll be waiting forever.

Until next time ..

~A

No comments: